Elizabeth due a good spanking

Now what's the punishment for a girl who's a bit of a blog teaser?




A wanton little minx

Constantly leading you on,



But not quite delivering.

A good spanking would you think?


Across the knee


And of course with her knickers pulled down



On her naughty bare bottom.


A good sound spanking that really stings.


One that teaches her a proper lesson.



The trouble is, it seeems that that is what I deserve. A couple of weeks ago I promised that by now I would be back and giving you all the wicked postings you know you like. But regrettably I'm still not quite ready.

Could I beg your indulgence for one more week? Please! And let's face it, I know that I'm in for if I let you down!


You have read this article with the title Elizabeth due a good spanking. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/06/elizabeth-due-good-spanking.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...