First Date

Look, kissing you is wonderful, and I really do like you! I mean it, but I’ve only just met you and I really shouldn’t go too far. I can see you keep looking at my breasts but just don’t do that sort of thing on a first date.





Well, all right, I’ll just undo a couple of buttons, no more than that, just to give you a glimpse.

Look I feel really naughty even doing just this, and, no, I am not going to take it right off!




Well, all right, just for a second, no more. Yes I know they are ripe and kissable, but it’s not my fault I’ve got breasts like this. You can have a quick peep, that’s all, and then my blouse goes back on. If I let you start fondling them who knows what might happen.





Oh my God, that feels so good! I shouldn’t be letting you…..Listen. I think you should know I was brought up in a Catholic school, so we were taught that we should never even have wicked sexual thoughts, let alone actually doing anything.



Any hint of anything like that and we were spanked with our knickers down.




Even now I can’t get rid of the idea that girls who do naughty things with men should be soundly spanked on their bare bottoms.







Oh I see! You think that way too! But, Hang on! Surely you’re going to spank me! Oh you are!



Ouch that really …OW!!! OooH!! Stop it . Ahhh!

Wow! You're good at spanking aren’t you!. Trouble with being spanked is that afterwards I feel even naughtier. But I suppose that now I have been spanked, well, I mean there’s nothing actually stopping us is there.


OK, let’s see what effect spanking me has had on you……







You have read this article with the title First Date. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/07/first-date.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...