Mainstream




I don’t know much about GQ save that it’s a magazine directed at the male of the species and I’m guessing that that amongst articles about cars and gagets and football (tell me if I’m wrong about this as I don’t actually read it) there will be the odd picture of pneumatic females who unaccountably seem to have forgotten a lot of their clothes. And why not? Who am I to carp about people giving their sexual imaginations a hand.

I came across this image from GQ recently, one of the two cuties in question getting her bottom hairbrushed by the another. Hardly heavy duty S &M, but nice to see such an image in a mainstream publication, and with girls as pretty as these two, well worth sharing with both my male and female readers.
You have read this article with the title Mainstream. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/08/mainstream.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...