Shh!

Shh!




I think I might be in for a spanking!



You see, I can’t remember if I’m wearing any panties! I know I had some on earlier as , well just between ourselves I had my hand in them. You know the way you do.






But then I changed clothes and I can’t remember if I took them off




Or put different ones on.





So I don’t l know if under my tiny little skirt I’m quite naked,



Or if maybe I am wearing some after all!





I know my boyfriend normally loves it if I don’t wear any knickers under my mini skirts. Provided it’s just the two of us of course. As soon as he notices, and I make sure he does,





It's clear how much he likes it.






But if he finds out I’ve been out shopping like that,





I’ll be for it, no question! A good long spanking over his knee





At least it will have saved him the trouble of pulling my knickers down,






And after a spanking he’s always extra to me anyway, definitely worth being spanked for!




So blow it, I’m just going to check, and if I have got some on, I’m going to take them off. I have to admit I do enjoy living dangerously!


You have read this article with the title Shh!. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/12/shh.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...