Forever Amber




A comment left by my lovely but incredibly naughty correspondent Amber on my post “Milk and Plain” has sent my imagination in a spin. Apparently she plans on becoming teacher!

Amber my dear girl, how could you feed me such ideas? Instantly I’m full of regrets, I mean, why couldn’t I have had a teacher like her at my school, new and fresh and someone I could have had those special thoughts about that I was prone to in those days,





A teacher that me and my friends could have had a bit of a crush on,




All of us hoping that we would be the one she would single out for the sort of special attention that we secretly loved the idea of,





maybe even giving us the sort of private lessons that only existed in our over heated imaginations.




But of course, in a perfect world, Amber as my fantasy teacher would have a thread of steel running through her, and therefore capable of shooting a frisson of fear through us should she become cross with us for any reason.





That being the case we would wonder if today might be the day that we would be the chosen one to be made an example of, taken across her knee in front of the whole class, our knickers pulled down while she spanks and spanks some obedience in us. Oh please yes, let that be the case! Let it be my bottom stinging with that lovely pain she inflicts with her manicured hand, and let all my friends watch my passion for her be consummated by this public humiliation.





But of course I know more then they do. To the class she’s authority, but to the school she’s simply the newest and youngest teacher, so maybe she’s as much in thrall to the Headmaster as we are, so when the he finds that she uses phrases like “Well writ” , he might just find it necessary to give her some special instruction……!


At least I hope so!



You have read this article with the title Forever Amber. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/05/forever-amber.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...