My last post- a confession



My postings come from all sorts of inspirations, a passing thought which then gains flesh as it incubates in my mind and then calls for finding appropriate images, or the opposite which is an image setting my thoughts on fire so I have to create a suitable narrative.

Some few days ago when looking for something else entirely I came across this image which appears towards the the end of my last posting.




I was so entranced by it that I knew I had to share it somehow, so the entire fantasy was created so I could have even the most flimsy of excuses to make it public. Something of a win win situation as the Americans say as you got the pleasure of bare breasts, full frontal nudity, erect young men, masturbation and ejaculation, plus a number of bare bottom spankings, in exchange for which I got to post my picture.

Funny old world, but would we have it any other way?
You have read this article with the title My last post- a confession. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-last-post-confession.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...