Just don't understand!




I just don’t understand my boyfriend! I mean, if I dress so that men can see my bra,



 




I get spanked!






But if I make sure that they can't see my bra, I still get spanked.







And if he thinks that my skirts are so short that at the office the men can see my knickers,





I get spanked





But take all precautions to ensure that they can’t,


I still get spanked!






And, surprise surprise, if I dress up in provocative clothes (just to please him of course)





I get spanked






But if I leave them off, you’ve guessed it, I still get spanked.





Aren’t I lucky! (Specially as I know lots of lovely ways to make it all better!)



You have read this article with the title Just don't understand!. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/07/just-don-understand.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...