But what of Liz?

I thought for my first day on the job here, that I would check up on our beloved and very busy Elizabeth.

We do miss her so, but, let us she what she has been getting up to.

First she hired a girl to help with the typing. But, the poor thing was not very good and Liz had to be stern with her and warn her that her work needs to improve.


But, even that did not help, as the girl still kept making many mistakes. So, of course Liz tried the old fashioned method of trying to motivate her.




This turned out as it often does and you can see, Liz got quite distracted from her writing.



Then she was at an impasse in her story and needed some research so she phoned her friend Stefon who was more than happy to help.

As she coyly sat on the couch,


she presented him with a couple of hypothetical questions.

Suppose that I went to the office yesterday like this and had to bend over often in front of the male staff


or suppose that this afternoon I went shopping like this, and found many reasons to get the products from the bottom shelves,



What  would your reaction be?

Oh I see, a bit of scolding



Then it would be straight over your lap for a long spanking for being so naughty.




And when the spanking is over, what will... Ohhhh





Well, as you can see, our beloved Elizabeth is doing just fine and is in good hands. We do so hope she will stop by as often as she can to let us know how she is doing.

I hope to try to make weekly posts and hope you will let me know how I am doing.

J, I remembered that you had asked about submitting pictures that you would like to see put to use. If anyone has any suggestions or pictures, fell free to email me at

amberbrat33@yahoo.com

and i will see what I can do.

Happy Halloween

amber
You have read this article with the title But what of Liz?. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/10/but-what-of-liz.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...