Leather - a feast for the senses

Leather has to be the most sensual material there is. It has such a strong sensory appeal to just about everyone one in one way or another. The most obvious being of course

Sight:

A woman in leather just exudes sexuality. No shy woman wears leather, she wants to be looked at, she wants to be desired.


A man in leather is also very hot. On him, it shows machismo and a sense of danger that a woman loves

Taste:

Not my favorite, but leather even has an appeal to taste for some



Sound:

Leather clothes has that unmistakable creaky scrunchy sound that it makes when moving and I love the sound of a man pulling off his belt that whoosh as it is pulled thru the loops in preparation for use.


Smell:

I love the smell of leather on a man. I can get so wet smelling a man's natural scent combined with that of leather. There is even leather scented cologne. You guys want to attract a woman, put some of that on.


Feel: I can't get enough of the feel of leather on me. If it wasn't so expensive, most of my wardrobe would be made of leather. Then of course there is being spanked by leather.
By far it is most everyones favorite thing to be spanked with.

The look on this girl's face says it all. She can't wait!
I am sure I have the same look, too. And I have had many a orgasm while being spanked with a leather paddle so I know exactly why she has that smile.

Leather is indeed a veritable feast for the senses. And something for you guys to remember:



Good girls don't wear leather ;)

You have read this article with the title Leather - a feast for the senses. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/11/leather-feast-for-senses.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...