A Couple Questions Answered

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

We are still at my parents' house in Virginia, so there really isn't any time for a proper post.
But, I have caught up with a lot of my email back up and I thought I would take a few minutes to answer some questions that I have been getting.

First and common one is that the site seems to be getting more explicit lately.

Spanking, for my boyfriend and I is all in fun and is either part or invariably ends up in sex. So discussing different situations and aspects will tend to emphasize the sexual nature. It does not mean that I am indifferent or don't understand those that use this type of activity for the more punishment motivation.

Also, I tend to write how I think and talk and I have always been able to openly and honestly talk about sexuality and I think that is a good thing when open ideas are exchanged. As a girl, I can be very aware how female sexuality is complex and probably sometimes frustrating to some men. Let's face it, you guys out there do do most of the "work", so you deal with indivdual needs, responses, physiology, psychology, and I think you and your partner(s) will benifit if perhaps in my small way might help explain some things. And maybe help girls be more comfortable discussing their own particular wants, needs, etc. And, like J, and Liz, before me, would really like to see more female feedback.

Also, I get asked if I will write any stories.

Liz is by far the most talented erotic writer I have ever read. She has a mastery of the language and a visionary skill I marvel at. The saying is that a picture is worth a thousand words. Liz is one that can paint thousands of pictures with her words. I might go ahead and give a few stories a try. I write how I think and talk so, it will most likely be all first person, and I do not have close to the vocabulary Liz is eloquent with, so I will probably repeat myself. I can write of some experiences and fantasies and such.

Another is can I post more often.

I will try. I know Liz posted often. I will try.

I hope this has helped explain a few things that people have been asking, and I do welcome the correspondence, and I will try to get back with those that write at
amberbrat33@yahoo.com
have a happy safe new year if i dont get back to you before then. We will be here in Virginia still so it probably isn't likely that I will.

have fun xxx
You have read this article with the title A Couple Questions Answered. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-couple-questions-answered.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...