Those were the days....


I borrowed this image from the French site, Au fills de jour (for which many thanks) , and my goodness it does takes me back. Nothing in a third world prison can match the sheer sadism of a bunch of senior school girls when they've got it on for one of the group .



"Come on! Let me, it was my idea to pull her knickers down."

"It must be my turn, you've been spanking her for ages!"

“Wait till it’s my turn . I’ll show you all how it’s done!"

And later it will all be forgotten. Her bottom will be kissed better in the dormitory, and in due course the group will re-form and the victim will have her turn at being an oppressor.

It was ever thus!
You have read this article with the title Those were the days..... You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/11/those-were-days.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...