Library kiss



He’s the most gorgeous man in the world, and today he kissed me in the library!
It was all very chaste and lovely, but then he thinks I’m a nice studious girl.



If only he knew! When I got home I lay on the bed and imagined him kissing me in my secret places




And I got so excited at the thought I ended up masturbating. But when ever I think about him, that’s what happens.



If he knew how wicked I really am, he’d put me across his knee and spank me. Oh yes!




Spank me like a naughty little girl with my knickers down, make me promise to be a good girl from now on.






Oh God, what a wonderful idea! I’m going to have to masturbate again!


You have read this article with the title Library kiss. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/12/library-kiss.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...