Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!


Chross Blogt, that Encyclopaedia Britannica of the smacked bottom was kind enough to give one of my recent postings a mention on Friday as a result of which between Friday and Sunday my blog got no less than 9, 750 page views. Whoopee Do and Goody Goody Gums Drops! What more could a girl ask for?

And with all these hood eyed connoisseurs of erudite erotica drooling over my naughty prose and naughtier pictures , what floods of pithy comments did I receive, what avalanches of Bon Mots and mini literary gems? Exactly none!

Now leaving aside the odd occasion when I might find it necessary to give one of my occasional female lovers the sort of modest lesson that is best administered across the knee, I’m not a girl who goes in for being any sort of Dominatrix, but unless a little more effort is made out there I might find I have to start changing my ways! Leaving aside my wonderful collection of discerning regulars, (This dos not apply to you) I have to say that a little more effort will have to be made or Elizabeth might just get cross with you.
 
 
 

And you wouldn’t want that, would you?
You have read this article with the title Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/04/hell-hath-no-fury-like-woman-scorned.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...