Bed time spanking.



Other then the fact that I don't wear pajamas, this reminds me of a period with a certain boyfriend of mine from a few years ago. All punishments were saved till bed time, so whatever was going on during the day I carried it out with the spectre of a soundly spanked bottom hanging over me. This could be quite fun if it was something unimportant, less so if he really was angry and I knew I would have to try and sleep with my bottom on fire.

The upside of course was that that after he’d decided I’d been punished enough he had the pleasure of a freshly spanked and anxious to please Elizabeth in his bed, and in turn I would have my sexual needs serviced and satisfied by a man with the extra power and potency they always have after giving the woman in their life a well deserved spanking.

Happy days!
You have read this article with the title Bed time spanking.. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/08/bed-time-spanking.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...