Elizabeth punished





No two spankings are the same, nor are the circumstances. Some are by appointment and others instant retribution; some, when it is appropriate, you volunteer for. That was the case with me a few months ago, and I’ve been hugging the memory of it to myself ever since.

A new man in my life had arranged to cook a romantic dinner for the two of us at my house, something we were both looking forward to. I had some outside business to deal with which regrettably made me late, so when I turned up I could see he was annoyed having been struggling to keep things from spoiling. He was cold and distant and I could see the entire evening in danger of turning to ashes. This was not what I wanted as I really quite fancied him and I knew I had to do something to rescue things.

“Look,” I said, kissing him. “You’re angry with me, quite reasonably, and I don’t want it to spoil the evening. There’s no time now, but when dinner’s over why don’t you spank me for nearly spoiling things, and we’ll both feel better.”

“Spank you?” He looked confused, but his eyes had lit up and I knew I had done the right thing.

“Yes. Put me across your knee and smack my bottom. You’ll feel better having punished me, and I won’t need to feel guilty any more.” I kissed him again. “And I’m sure we could find ways of making it enjoyable.”

Now he was kissing me, pulling me to him and his face glowing with grim anticipation. “It will have to be your bare bottom.” He said. “And it will be good and hard! I won’t be mucking about”

“Of course, Sir!”

The whole mood had suddenly lifted and I knew that everything would be fine now. I quickly changed into something long and slinky and we spent a happy and flirty hour or so in the candlelight, the whole time the specter of my imminent spanking hovering over our heads like an erotic fatwa. Eventually, while were sipping Corvoisier in front of the fire he looked at me with a quiet smile on his face.

“I think we have an appointment, Elizabeth.” He said. “See me in the bedroom in fifteen minutes.”

I put my arms round his neck and kissed him. “Who do you want me to be?” I asked.

“Anybody you like.” He said, “So long as it’s Elizabeth.”

There wasn’t time for subtlety and I went for guaranteed results. I decided to give him Elizabeth as naughty schoolgirl, hair in bunches, stockings, heels, tiny skirt and panties. To give it an edge I left my blouse unbuttoned and wide open, a school tie round my neck and dangling between my naked breasts to draw attention to them.

“I’ve come to be spanked, Sir.” I said with lowered eyes as I crept into the bedroom where he was waiting for me on the end of the bed, not failing to see his eyes light up at the sight of me.

Now what I haven’t told you is that he was so new in my life that we hadn’t even done the deed yet. Elizabeth was completely unknown and un-chartered territory, so seeing me like this and anticipating spanking me across his knee had to pretty arousing for him. Certainly it was arousing for me, and suddenly knowing what was about to happen gave me such an erotic jag I had a problem staying in character. I could see a million emotions ripple across his features as he took me in, and then in a second he was back in our charade.

“And you’ve come to the right place then, young Elizabeth. Come over here will you.”

And seconds later he had me across his knee with my skirt up round my waist, his hand exploring my bottom through my panties. “Have you been spanked before?” He asked his hand slipping down between my thighs and making me squirm.

If only he knew! “I’m afraid I have, Sir.”

“So you’re always being naughty are you! I was going to be kind and leave your panties up, but as the previous lessons clearly haven’t sunk in, I’ve no choice but to pull them down.”

“Sir, do you really have to?” I said, so excited now I could barely speak, but he had already taken hold of them, lowering them with sadistic slowness till they were at mid thigh, then brought his hand back to my now bare bottom which he was seeing for the first time. I think from his indrawn breath that he must have approved, and a moment later he was curling his fingers down so they were touching me where I pleasure myself at night and bringing me so close to orgasm I was gasping to keep myself under control. But better than this, and telling me what I wanted to know, underneath my middle something hard and stiff and alive was jerking and twitching in it’s own private arousal.

And then he lied to me, but it’s a lie I’ve heard so often I take it for granted. ”I hope I never have to do this again.” He said, then giving my bottom a final caress he landed a first crisp spank followed by another and another till he had a steady rhythm going while I squealed and mewed, my stockinged legs scissoring up and down as I tried to stay in some sort of control. He seemed to know what he was doing, spanking me with a quiet determination, thoroughly enough to punish me for nearly spoiling the evening, and more than enough to get us both thoroughly aroused. In a moment my bottom was filled with the pleasurable pain that suffuses me when I’m being spanked, gradually leaching out into my thighs and middle in the swirling liquid arousal that makes being alive such a joy for those of us who live for sex. I was nearly sobbing with it as he spanked and spanked, clearly taking great pleasure in the whole process to the point where I wondered if he were ever going to stop, but just when the pain was cutting its hot message through the pleasure, he paused .

“Have you learned your lesson?” He asked me, and I gasped that I had.

“Well just in case you haven’t” And he landed a couple more seriously hard ones that made me scream, and at last it was over.

“Perhaps you should thank me then for making the effort to punish you.”

“Thank you, Sir.” I said, on the very edge of orgasm and my voice thick in my throat. “Thank you very much.”

“It’s been a pleasure!” He said, clearly meaning it, and then he made me stand in front of him and while my heart started to drum in my rib cage he carefully removed my skirt and panties, then slid the blouse off over my shoulders so all I was left wearing was the stockings, heels, and the tie dangling between my breasts.

“So perhaps,” He said, his hands on my waist as he took in the sight of my naked body for the very first time. ”Perhaps you could find some way of showing your appreciation.”



But that, as they say, is another story.



You have read this article with the title Elizabeth punished. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/08/elizabeth-punished.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...