Elizabeth's back



I’m back, ready to share lots of naughty thoughts and images with you. I’m not telling you where I’ve been, what I’ve been doing or who I’ve been doing it with, so you’ll have to let those vibrant imaginations of yours free on it.

Was I with a gorgeous man who dragged down my panties and spanked me at the slightest misdemeanor, or was I with a sweet little minx who needed regular discipline, wriggling and squealing knickerless across my knee while I showed her the error of her ways before taking her to bed and forgiving her? Maybe it was a combination, the man and I sharing the favors of this erotic plaything, sometimes separately, and sometimes together, groaning with the pleasure of her young compliant body as we kissed and mingled our fluids on tumbled perfumed sheets?

But then again, I could have been on a retreat and having an erotic de-tox, a week of celibacy and contemplation. Whatever it was, all I’ll say is that I thoroughly enjoyed it all and I’ll make a point of sprinkling my blog with clues over the next week.
You have read this article with the title Elizabeth's back. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/08/elizabeth-back.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...