Caneing Miss Jones

Dear Angela,

I've been in the job a few weeks now and it's all getting very interesting. My boss is very old fashioned still calls me Miss Jones which is quite fun when I'm only nineteen and still can't quite get over no longer being at school.

Anyway, you know I told you what happened the first week, how he said that he had his own way of dealing with things and that I found that out when on the Thursday afternoon I found myself across his knee being spanked. What I didn't tell you as I was too embarrassed to admit it, but once I got over the shock I actually found it quite exciting . Once he'd pulled my knickers down (I know I didn't tell you that either, but I like to keep something back) he took an age telling me what a bad girls I was, and so by the time he started I was feeling all soft and guilty and more than ready to be given the punishment I realised I deserved. It didn't hurt that much, it was sort of stingy and sharp and made me feel very alive down there, and then when he had finished he took even longer to sooth it better while I lay there.



To be perfectly honest it felt really good and I couldn't wait to get home that night to well, you know, bring it all to a conclusion. Anyway the next week I made point of getting things wrong again and had scored three spankings by the Friday, and each one made me feel a bit happier than the last. So yesterday, Monday, I was more than ready for what might happen and as always I was wearing wearing stockings to give him a visual treat next time he put me over his knee.

Imagine my shock when he called me into his office and produced a cane.

"Miss Jones," He said, sort of bending it and flexing it in his hand. "Miss Jones, I've had to give you four spankings already and they don't seem to be making any difference. It seems I'm going to have to cane you to see if I can get my point across."



I begged him not to but it didn't make a scrap of difference. Have you ever been caned? My God it's painful! First he caned me over my panties,


then with them down,


and, as he put it, to finish me off, he took them off completely!



I'd certainly learned my lesson by the end, and when I promised never to be a bad girl again, this time I really meant it.



But then came the surprise! "You took that very well all things considered." He said. "Come here and let me make it better."


And he did, so thoroughly that if he wants to cane me again, he's more than welcome!
You have read this article with the title Caneing Miss Jones. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/02/caneing-miss-jones.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...