Waiting.



I suppose he did warn me, time and again to be honest.


”If you go on like this,” He said “I'll have no choice but to spank you!” I didn't believe him of course, girls aren't spanked these days, specially grown up girls like me. And of course presented with an empty threat like that , I couldn't resist being a bit cheeky; in fact I was positively taunting him “Spank me would you?” I said dancing round him “Spank the naughty little girl”

And the next thing, that's what he did! Grabbed hold of me and had me over his knee in a second. ”You've been asking for this you little brat!” He said and he had my knickers down before I knew it. I was struggling and screaming for all I was worth, but he was much stronger than I ever realised and he set in to teach me a lesson, spanking me as hard as he could. I was screaming and wriggling and trying my best to get away, but he just went on spanking my bare bottom as if nothing was happening. When it got to the point where I simply couldn't bear it any more he said that if I told him that I'd deserved it he might stop. I didn't want to but I had no choice, so knowing that things would never be the same again, that's what I did!


“And from now on you know I'll be spanking you whenever you misbehave?” He said giving me a really hard one that made me squeal. “Yes!” I said. “Yes!” And that's how it was left .

He told me I wasn't allowed to pull my knickers up and I had to wait up here and think about what a bad girl I'd been. Then he said that when he came back I had to show him my appreciation for his disciplining me.


So here I am, waiting by the bed. And what's so stupid is, I do sort of appreciate him spanking me. I've got a funny sort of glow down there and I know exactly what it needs. I can't wait till he's back!
You have read this article with the title Waiting.. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...