Dream

Last night I dreamed I was at a lonely beach, miles from anywhere. I felt totally free and able to take off all my clothes knowing no one could see me.





I had a lovely swim






But when I came out of the water, someone had stolen my clothes!




I needed somewhere to hide and walked and walked till I found myself in a secret garden, but while I was peeping through the windows to see who lived there,



A very large and grand car drove up. It was driven by a wonderfully handsome man, quite old and very aristocratic,


He took me into the house and made me sit at his feet and tell him what I was doing on his land.




He wanted to know why I was naked, then he told me that I was a trespasser and that I had to work for him as his maid.





I had to scrub



And dust


and make the beds







And if I did anything wrong I was spanked over his knee






Often with my knickers down . Each day he would get older and less attractive and I felt trapped.





This went on for weeks and when I had a moment to myself to think I wondered if I would ever escape and I started to remember a beautiful young man I used to know in my former life,




As I thought of him the image became clearer and suddenly I woke up and I was in bed with my lover. He saw that I was upset and made beautiful love to me.



When I told him of my dream he said that I had subconscious fantasies about being a maid and being spanked, and that I should dress up as a maid to help me find out.

What I found out was that my lover who was the person with the fantasies, but we were both able to enjoy them.



I wonder what I’ll dream about tonight?

You have read this article with the title Dream. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/02/dream.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...