How do you want me?

What do you like best?

Do want me to be a femme fatale?





Or a naughty schoolgirl?




Shall I be naked ?




Or in enticing underwear?



Should I positively invite punishment?



Or be challenging?



And when you do spank me, is it more fun when I’m docile and accepting?



Or when I struggle and fight?


And then again, do you want me with absolutely nothing on



Or as a girl from one of our fantasy games?




Because I love all of those, and a few more I haven’t even mentioned


And we always end up the same way






And that one is always is my favorite.
You have read this article with the title How do you want me?. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-do-you-want-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...