Window Dresssing




He always looks up at the window when he crosses the courtyard. I wonder what he’ll l do when he sees me sitting here like this. Rush up the stairs, and what? Laugh and kiss me all over, take me straight to bed?

Maybe he’ll spank me. He’s threatened me with a spanking a couple of times recently, didn’t actually do it, but there was a real gleam in his eye and when we had sex he was even more aroused than usual.

How could he resist the chance to spank a young girl like me across his knee, specially when I’m naked except for stockings. I brought them as a special treat for him, and for me of course.

If I were my boyfriend I’d spank me lots, I’m such a little minx at times, goading and teasing him. I don’t know, but somehow I think today’s when it’s going to happen, my first ever spanking. I wonder, let me practice the words in my head,

“Sir…….” Pause and look at him with big innocent eyes, “What’s the punishment for a naughty girl who sits naked in a window where everyone can see her….?”
You have read this article with the title Window Dresssing. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/05/window-dresssing.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...