I'll get you Susan Duckworth.....

You’re a beast Susan Duckworth and I’m really going to get you!





























How could you! Telling Mr Andrews that you’d caught me playing with myself!





























I’m nothing like as bad as you, you’re always doing it. Anyway, he said he was going to make an example of me, and right there and then in front of the whole class he hauled me over his knee, pulled my skirt right up and spanked me and spanked me till I couldn’t bear it.


















And it got worse! Then he dragged me off to his study, and as soon as we were inside he locked the door. Honestly!

“Right!” He said. “Take them off.”

“What?” I said, but I had a horrible feeling I knew.

“You know what I mean.” He said. “Your knickers. I’m going to finish off your spanking and I want your knickers off.”

“But, Sir!!!” I said, but he gave me such a fierce look I didn’t know what to do.

“Take them off!” He said, “Or I will and I won’t be gentle about it.” And so that’s what I did. Took my knickers off while he looked at me with a really grim look on his face, and before I knew it I was back across his knee gain and this time with my bottom completely bare.

“Right!” He said. “All you girls seem to think about these days is sex and I’m not having it. I’m going to spank this nonsense out of you.” And he really got stuck in and I didn’t know how I was going to cope with it. It was as if my bottom was on fire and I didn’t think he was ever going to stop.




















“I’m sorry, Sir!” I yelled out. “I’m really sorry that I was having fantasies about you!” And he stopped, just like that!

“What did you say?” He asked, suddenly all interested.

“When I was,… You know, Sir,” And I thought I might as well tell him the truth as it couldn’t make thing any worse. “I was thinking about you and imagining what you must look like without any clothes on.”



























“Oh I see!” He said, and got me up on his lap. “That’s rather interesting because…” But he didn’t finish so I encouraged him.

“Because what, Sir?”

“Because I often think what you must look like without any clothes on.”



























“Do you really, Sir!” And then it was all rather special and he was being all nice to me,

























So what could I do but be nice to him? Well it was only fair,













And after a while he said it might be a good idea if we have another meeting in his study the same time next Wednesday.

“Without my knickers, Sir?” I asked as I suddenly knew that that was the sort of thing he wanted me to say.

“Definitely without your knickers!” He said, and that was that.

So maybe I’m not that cross with you, and maybe we should make up the way we normally do, that’s right……..






























Oh, by the way! I told him that you are much worse than me when it comes to playing with yourself but that you’re really a lesbian and it’s the games mistress who you fantasise about. He wants to see you in his study this afternoon at four. Said it was a good opportunity for him as he’s got a new cane he’s yet to try out…..



You have read this article with the title I'll get you Susan Duckworth...... You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-get-you-susan-duckworth.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...