Naughty Penelope


















I have a new correspondent a woman named Penelope which is fine, but having conducted a minor investigation, what do I find. Not only does Miss Penelope have her own blog, Naughty Writer (wwwpenelopehasler.blogspot.com) on which she posts pictures like these, but that she is a very naughty girl indeed.

In her own words what she most enjoys is being told off "Like like an eight year old," throughly spanked and then tied up and thorougly fucked!




















Now I ask you,how many men really would be remotely interested in taking a sexy minx like Penelope across thir knee, dragging down what ever skimpy knickers she happens to be wearing, spanking her till she squeals, and then on top of all that, fuck her senseless.

Oh, I see! Lots of you! Maybe I got it wrong.

Lucky Penelope, that's all I can say!



You have read this article with the title Naughty Penelope. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/02/naughty-penelope.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...