Just letting her know...





“I was just wondering….”














Her voice was dreamy, appropriate for a girl who was just recovering from having been kissed to orgasm only ten minutes before.





















The sheets were rumbled round her semi nakedness and the room was perfumed with a mixture of Chanel and sex.

“What were you wondering?” I asked her slipping a sheet round me and going over to the window to look out over the chimney pots.




























“Oh nothing ! It doesn’t matter.” But everything said by someone who is a relative stranger to your bedroom matters, but I had all the time in the world so was happy to let it wait.

She got up and slipped on a few things, paused to admire how she looked in the mirror,
































then changed again, first into something sleek and clingy,



























then some lingerie























still at her young age not quite able to believe that she was now this grown up and could look so desirable. “What do you think of this?”

The previous night we had discussed what we each liked to wear and had even spent time making up each other’s faces,


























but this was different. She was testing me, seeing what effect the sight of her in these different garments was having on me.

“Yes. What do I think?” I went over and kissed her, revelling in the feel of her soft mouth against mine. “I think that you’re a wicked little cock teaser!”

She laughed and pulled away, pirouetting across to the other side of the room. “Bit of a contradiction!” She said, her eyes burning into mine. “Seeing that you don’t have a cock. At least, I don’t think so.” And she came over and made a great pantomime of investigating my quivering cleft, eyes and fingers and tongue all involved in the process till I was squirming with pleasure.














“Well, whatever you are,” And by now I had manoeuvred her across to the bed had had her pinioned in to place. “You are certainly a wicked one!”

We rolled away from each other so we were on our backs looking up at the ceiling, our fingers intertwined, laying there silently and wondering where this was going to take us. We were still new to each other and everything was an adventure and everything potentially sexual.




“Anyway, I was wondering… ..” and I knew that this had to be important as she was shy of just coming straight out with it. “If you’d ever been spanked?”

I took a second to answer, my breath suddenly a little uneven. With a new lover I tend to be cautious in introducing certain things into the erotic repertoire in case it plays a sour note. “Why do you ask?” I said eventually, my voice carefully neutral.”

“Oh, I just wondered, that’s all.” Her head was nuzzled into my shoulder and one of my hands was exploring her breast. I leaned over and kissed her again before going on. “What about you then? Have you ever been spanked?”






“No never!” She said, then let out one of her little giggles. “I’m a good girl aren’t I!” She paused before going on. “It’s just that I was just reading this book where one of the girls gets spanked by her boyfriend for flirting with his best friend and I kept thinking how painful and humiliating it must have been for her. I just can’t imagine what that must feel like.”

“Well…….” And I took my time to go on, wondering what sort of book she had been reading where young girls find themselves getting spanked . I would have to ask more about that later. “If you’re curious,” And she was now folded tightly into me . “And you really want to know what it must have felt like ….” The air now was electric and we both knew that we had started something that had its own momentum. However long we took on the preliminaries, where we were taking this was an inevitable.

“I didn’t actually say….” And her eyes were now wide with an excited anticipation. “I didn’t actually say that I wanted……”






“But let’s be honest,” And I now had her by the wrist and was moving the two of us to the end of the bed. “Leaving aside what you’ve just asked me, you were behaving like a cock teaser barely a few minutes ago, and we all know what the punishment is for that.”

I was now sitting on the end of the bed with her positioned beside me, luminous with excitement. “Is it being spanked?” She asked, now completely lost in the charade we were playing out.

“It most certainly is. A good thorough one across the knee.”

“Well…..Not to thorough I hope.” She was almost trembling now, knotted with excitement and nervousness and not sure what she had got herself into.

“As thorough as you deserve you don’t you think.” I slid my hand up the hem of the flimsy dress she had slipped on to find out what she had on underneath. “And of course it will have to be on your bare bottom so take it as read that I’ll be pulling your panties down.”

As I positioned her across my knee my heart was in my mouth and when I lowered her skimpy knickers to the middle of her sleek thighs she let out a sort of sigh. Despite all the sex we’d shared both the previous night and this morning this game seemed to have brought both of us to a new level of arousal. Her naked bottom that was already so familiar to me had never seemed so desirable and as I caressed those perfect globes I knew that right now I wanted nothing more than what we were doing now.






“So you’ve never been spanked before?” I breathed, my hand caressing her bottom and making sure as I did so that my fingers occasionally brushed against her sex causing her to jerk and gasp. “Maybe then I should introduce you to it slowly.”

After a final caress I gave her a little sharp slap and she jerked slightly and let out a short ambiguous gasp and then I followed it with couple more, each one a tiny stinging punishment. “OK so far?” I asked, circling the new pinkness with my hand.





“Yes, Miss!” She answered. “I think so.”

“Good, because we’ve a long way to go yet.” And now I moved things on a little and started to spank her with a quiet steady rhythm knowing from my own experiences on the receiving end that this would be lighting a tiny fire that would be almost comforting to start with but then would move on to become something else entirely.







She was reacting exactly as I had hoped, not struggling as such but writhing and wriggling as she tried to cope with was what happening to her and letting out little moans as the repeated spank spank spank on her lovely young bottom was starting to take its toll. She would really be feeling it now, pain and excitement taking her to a strange new place she had not been to before, wanting more yet not sure it could be endured.









And as for me, I was in a trance of arousal, completely suffused with the need to punish and to pleasure this exquisite young girl pinned helplessly across my knee. Somewhere during this she had lost all her clothing and I knew that when I had taken this as far as I chose her nakedness was mine for the taking. “You deserve this, don’t you!” I whispered, bending my face down close to hers. “You’re a naughty little cock teaser aren’t you?”







“Yes, Miss! Yes, Miss!” Her voice was little more than a gasp. “I’m such a bad girl. In fact….” And now she was struggling for real but not against the building pain but against her growing excitement that I could see had taken her right to the edge.

“In fact you’re so naughty,” I said, “That it might even be ….” And I paused my punishment to stroke my hand over her glowing bottom before letting my fingers trail over the moist epicentre of her sexuality. She was at such a pitch that it was enough. Moments later she screamed out her orgasm, sobbing with the pleasure of it as it ripped out of her.

***

Half an hour later we were yet again curled round each other together on the bed in a strange sort of excited peace, our bodies at rest, but all too aware that we had opened the door to a secret garden and that we would have to go there again and again.









“Elizabeth?” She said eventually and I turned to hear what she was about to ask me. “You never actually answered my question.”

“What question was that?” I answered knowing exactly what she was going to say.

“I asked you if you’d ever been spanked.”

“So you did!” I turned and kissed her. “And a very impertinent question it was! The very idea!”
You have read this article with the title Just letting her know.... You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2012/02/just-letting-her-know.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...