Thank you, and a confession.

Certain people have been taking an interest in my blog and have been kind enough to post comments, (You know who you are), and I have been appearing churlish in not acknowledging them. As explained in a comment headed 'Anonymous' and in reply e mails which I don't think will arrive, the fact is that I am not very technical and even now am not sure how I am supposed to post replies to comments. All deeply embarrassing!

Let me simply say that I appreciate the interest that has been taken and will try to keep the blog interesting, lively and worth folowing. Of course apologies to those concerned.

Thanks again

Liz
You have read this article with the title Thank you, and a confession.. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/06/thank-you-and-confession.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...