Tidying up!

I was doing some tidying in the house, and came across a book hidden away in the top of a cupboard.




I simply had to read it. It was about a girl who is captured by a Russian soldier. They have lots of sex but he is very strict with her and spanks her whenever she doesn't do what she's told.


I found it very arousing, and it got to the point where I simply had to go into my bedroom and masturbate while I thought about it.



My boyfriend caught me, and there and then he gave me a quick spanking 'on account'.


Later when he had more time he spanked me properly. He put me across his knee, took down my knickers and this time he made a thorough job of it, all the while telling me what a wicked little minx I was. Of course he's right.


As my special friend Alison loves to be told about all about it when I've been spanked I went round to see her. We both got quite excited and then she comforted me the way she always does which was very nice.


When I got back, I thought about all the things that had happened which got me aroused again. I know I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't stop myself and went into my bedroom and masturbated again. The difference was, this time I left the door open as I wanted him to catch me!



You've guessed the rest haven't you. Yes he spanked me yet again!


If I'm lucky, this could go on and on!
You have read this article with the title Tidying up!. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/09/tidying-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...