Send me your stories!

A short while ago I posted a story by Philip Kemp, Pirate Wedding, and it has occured to me that there could well be others of you out there with stories or anecdotes to share.

I have set up a temporary e mail address, moaningmary@live.co.uk, and if you would like to send me anything there I would be happy to have a look at it. My preference is for anything that is sensual and erotic, but just to be clear I have no problem with explicit but do not want anything nasty.

If you want to send images to go with it that would be fine, but do send them separately as if attached to text it is not possible to copy them on to the blog.

Naturally I cannot guarantee that I will post everything I receive it as for all sorts of reasons I might not consider it to be appropriate.

I await your material with baited breath!
You have read this article with the title Send me your stories!. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/03/send-me-your-stories.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...