Deluded

I react to this image the way a dog reacts to a bone, something instinctive, feral and of course tail waggingly joyous. Poor deluded girl, born donkey's years after parents and teacher stopped spanking children so has never experienced a punitive hand in her life and has no idea what it is all about. And you can tell from that expression on her face just how the conversation went in the typing pool before she came into her boss's office and assumed the position,





"Guess what, girls. I've really gone too far this time and he’s going to spank me!

"You’re going to be spanked! You can't mean it! Not by that dishy Mr Richardson!"

“Yes, honestly! He told me to go and wait in his office and prepare myself!"

"Oh - My - God!!" Wide eyed shrieks and a breathless pause as they try to take it all in. "I mean, do you think he’ll take your knickers down!”

“I'd love it if he did, but he won’t need to. They're TINY! He won't believe what a treat he's getting!




And here she is, bent over and ready, but just as cheeky as she was when he decided he needed to be taught a lesson, and still with no idea what its really all about.

Darling, it hurts! Yes it's exciting, and yes your relationship with him will never be the same again, but once he gets stuck in you wont be smirking I promise you. But looking on the bright side, one's very first spanking is an experience we all had to go through, and I like to think it will be worth it. There are pleasures out there you don't even know exist!

You have read this article with the title Deluded. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/01/deluded.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...