Rosaleen Young

I like to give people what they would like to see, so following a few comments received relating to my Bedtime Spanking post, I thought I'd give you a few pictures of Rosaleen Young.

I know very little about her save that apparently until a while ago she earned her living getting spanked on film which presumably beats working in a call center and you would never have to worry about the supervisor complaining that your skirts were too short.

But that brings me to a related thought. If your job is getting your bottom smacked, how does the boss punish you if you turn up late or forget to learn your lines?







You have read this article with the title Rosaleen Young. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/01/rosaleen-young.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...