In love (Again!)

Regular readers of my blog will know that I have a tendency to fall in love at very short notice. Let me clarify that. With men I usually fall in lust, but it is with the female of the species where I find the heart is engaged as well as the loins. I have a thing about girls who are delicate and overwhelmingly feminine, girls who want to submit to being kissed and caressed till the two of us are close to swooning. And of course, being young and biddable, a girl who accepts the inevitability of a little discipline from time to time, lovingly administered on her upturned and exposed little bottom which I will soon be kissing better.





The reason I'm mentioning this is that I've just found my heart pounding at the sight of the sweet creature above who is quite perfect in every way.

Hands off. She's mine!
You have read this article with the title In love (Again!). You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-love-again.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...