Beware of the pants up spanking

I’m going to say something that might sound odd, but I promise you that being spanked with one’s knickers still firmly in place is a lot more painful than being spanked with them pulled down. Let me explain my thought processes. I’m sure the following exchange will sound familiar to most of you. “I think you’ve been a bad girl and you need to be taught a lesson. You know what I’m going to have to do, don’t you?” “Oh dear.....! What?” “Your going across my knee…..” “Please no!” “And I’m going to take down your knickers and spank you!” “No! Not with my knickers down!” “Oh yes! On your bare bottom young lady. Now come here” Now we all know that what ever choice of panties, thong, briefs or otherwise any girl under the age of ninety wears these days, they are likley to at very least brief, more likely super-tiny, and of course gossamer thin. Keeping them on during a spanking will not make a scrap of difference to how painful it is, the lesson of every sting and thwack just as evident as if they were down or pulled off completely. But as we all know that’s not the point. The point is that pulling them down and reducing the poor girl to nothing but a naughty child is half the fun, and if you are in a relationship that features regular spankings it’s because it makes your sex life just that bit more exciting. Whether you are the one who punishes or the one who struggles and squeals, those preliminary words, “I think your behaviour calls for a good spanking …….” On their own can be enough get the two of you melting inside and knowing that the next half hour is likely to be fun and exciting. And if a hint of sadism is involved, then there will be the added ingredient of danger ….. So what I am leading to is that when a spanking involves no ritual or preamble and he can’t even be bothered to pull your knickers down, it’s most likely to happen when he really is annoyed and it’s nothing to do with making the two of you horny. In those cases it’s likely to be brief but horribly thorough, and I hope for both of you that such situations hardly ever occur. So let's go back to first principals and remind ourselves of the Ivory Tower we occupy in our heads where sex is always sublime and orgasms lengthy and simultaneous. The closer we can make our actual erotic lives resemble that steamy swamp in our imagination the happier we are all likely to be. And if that means putting on those big eyes of yours and whispering those incendiary words, “I’ve been such a naughty girl. I think you might have to take down my knickers and spank me…..” then so much the better.
You have read this article with the title Beware of the pants up spanking. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2011/04/beware-of-pants-up-spanking.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...